Thinking about buying just want to know...

[ 107 View / 2 Reply ]

what SIZE zipped up folder am I allowed to upload.  Will there be any problem with uploading/downloading very large zipped folders?

I am planning on buying the 1TB/1yr pro-offer.  But I don't want to find out that I am not allowed to up/download large file sizes.  You know, like you tell me after I give you the $13 thru paypal sorry sir you can only upload 10gb files at a time or some other sneaky.

I have to back up HUGE game files and they must remain inside their folder.  Not happy with zipping them up would rather have avoided that 2hr step. 

I WILL NOT BE DOWNLOADING ANY PROGRAM FROM ASUS OR ANYONE ELSE (ONEDRIVE, GOOGLE, OMG ANY).  I DO NOT DOWNLOAD PROGRAMS.  DO NOT.  NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.  So I only want CLOUD STORAGE of 1TB nothing else.  Just 1TB of CLOUD ONLY storage. 

So can I up/download very large files no programs to assist?

Well since no one wants to answer I am not buying it.  Probably a scam.  1tb for a year but you will not be able to upload large files/folder unless you download their program.  Said program proceeding to take over you file manager and be unremovable as spyware.  You know, like MS Onedrive.  Which since I already have packaged in with my Win10 OS I guess there is no reason to use Asus Webstorage.  Especially since Asus is known to HAVE NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT.