Thinking about buying just want to know...

[ 539 View / 2 Reply ]

what SIZE zipped up folder am I allowed to upload.  Will there be any problem with uploading/downloading very large zipped folders?

I am planning on buying the 1TB/1yr pro-offer.  But I don't want to find out that I am not allowed to up/download large file sizes.  You know, like you tell me after I give you the $13 thru paypal sorry sir you can only upload 10gb files at a time or some other sneaky.

I have to back up HUGE game files and they must remain inside their folder.  Not happy with zipping them up would rather have avoided that 2hr step. 

I WILL NOT BE DOWNLOADING ANY PROGRAM FROM ASUS OR ANYONE ELSE (ONEDRIVE, GOOGLE, OMG ANY).  I DO NOT DOWNLOAD PROGRAMS.  DO NOT.  NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.  So I only want CLOUD STORAGE of 1TB nothing else.  Just 1TB of CLOUD ONLY storage. 

So can I up/download very large files no programs to assist?

Well since no one wants to answer I am not buying it.  Probably a scam.  1tb for a year but you will not be able to upload large files/folder unless you download their program.  Said program proceeding to take over you file manager and be unremovable as spyware.  You know, like MS Onedrive.  Which since I already have packaged in with my Win10 OS I guess there is no reason to use Asus Webstorage.  Especially since Asus is known to HAVE NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Hi Jemshard,

I have searched the whole plans of ASUS WebStorage, and found the only one that provides 20GB single file upload limit. If this is what you need, you could refer to the following link.
https://store.asuswebstorage.com/special-offer/?utm_source=Eliot&utm_medium=400G990&utm_campaign=CustomerService&coupon1=CSMAY200G990&coupon2=CSMAY400G990