Desactivate/Delete

[ 29704 View / 8 Reply ]

Can anyone tell me if its possible to delete this Asus Webstorage account? and if yes? please how??
thank you

Same as above, also wish to delete this account

want to delete account as well, but how?

Wow no answers in 4 years Me to the above.

Reply 4# roger.mamer 's post

Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for your message. Since your problem requires identification, we need your help to email us (contact@asuswebstorage.com) and let us know your problem.
We will contact you as soon as we receive your letter.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

ASUS web storage is scam. its risky and extremely confusing system. they are making people fool by their push notifications and offering 1000 GB free storage option. When you sign up, you get only 5 GB.

Reply 6# khanf 's post

Hi khanf !

Thank you for your message. The free bundle term will be activated when the users sign up a new account on the machine. To help you get the free bundle term, we need your help to email us (contact@asuswebstorage.com) and let us know your problem. We will contact you as soon as we receive your letter. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

You know, this is very irritating. Why not just answer the question? Tell us how to delete our webstorage accounts? I've got one; I don't use it; I want it deleted; just tell us how! Don't ask me for my ID - just tell me what I need to do to get rid of the wretched thing.

Reply 8# tim.timturner 's post

Hi tim.timturner !

Thank you for your letter. To help you close the account, please contact us (contact@asuswebstorage.com) and we will help the following deactivation. Your patience is very much appreciated.