How to sync between PC and Tablet (EEE)?

[ 37384 View / 22 Reply ]

Back 12

Yes what SauvegardeJJ mentioned is a problem. But wouldn't it be possible to let the user pick what folders to be synced. If the Asus WebStorage folder/folders (or file/files) is bigger than your available mobile device local storage then a warning/stop sign appears. I (and probably many other people) would GREATLY appreciate a sync feature for phone/tablet devices (I own two android devices, Asus Transformer Infinity and Samsung Galaxy S2). Is something like this in development?

Who knows ? Asus is NOT known for their communication skills.

But yes, this feature is needed by most Transformer users (I gave up trying to use the service on mine because it is so damn useless as is).

So, the only real solution is to install Google Drive instead?

One more addition - it is now December and this is does not seem to be fixed (or if it is, please advise how to do this/direct me to the correct forum as I've read through the support forums and can't find the answer), please. I would like to add though, a consideration, for synching with the micro SD card (as I keep all of my document storage on my SD card). Thanks

This is slightly unbelievable. I installed a 128 GB SD Card on my TF 300. It cannot possibly be a file storage problem.

I think the problem is your EEE tablet can not detect that video, maybe this is the video format is not supported by the EEE tablet. You can try to transfer your video to a common video format like mp4, with a video format converter, then try again to see whether your EEE tablet can find it.