404 error when install HomeCloud

[ 2034 View / 1 Reply ]

Hi all,
when I download ASUSHomeCloudServerinstaller.exe and run it, I get Internet connectivity error ! - but internet connection work.

In log file is described this error

19:30:08:173,1736,ERROR,downloadFileSizeFromWeb web error :http://homeclouddl.asuswebstorage.com/asuswebstorage/client_update/asp/homecloudserver/, message = Vzdálený server vrátil chybu: (404) Nenalezeno., stack trace =    v System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
  v InstallExpress.Form1.downloadFileSizeFromWeb(String index, String remoteFilename, String localFilename, String originalFilename, Int64 offset)
19:30:08:220,1736,ERROR,downloadFileFromWeb error, message = Parametry From a To nemohou být menší než 0.
Název parametru: from, to, stack trace =    v System.Net.HttpWebRequest.AddRange(String rangeSpecifier, Int64 from, Int64 to)
  v InstallExpress.Form1.downloadFileFromWeb(String index, String remoteFilename, String localFilename, String originalFilename, Int64 offset, Int64 size)
19:30:08:220,1736,ERROR,Internet error, reset.
19:30:24:166,5048,ERROR,downloadFileSizeFromWeb web error :http://homeclouddl.asuswebstorage.com/asuswebstorage/client_update/asp/homecloudserver/, message = Vzdálený server vrátil chybu: (404) Nenalezeno., stack trace =    v System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
  v InstallExpress.Form1.downloadFileSizeFromWeb(String index, String remoteFilename, String localFilename, String originalFilename, Int64 offset)
19:30:24:181,5048,ERROR,downloadFileFromWeb error, message = Parametry From a To nemohou být menší než 0.
Název parametru: from, to, stack trace =    v System.Net.HttpWebRequest.AddRange(String rangeSpecifier, Int64 from, Int64 to)
  v InstallExpress.Form1.downloadFileFromWeb(String index, String remoteFilename, String localFilename, String originalFilename, Int64 offset, Int64 size)
19:30:24:197,5048,ERROR,Internet error, reset.

I want install HomeCloud but I cannot ....

Reply 1# ladadvorak 's post

Hello ladadvorak ~ ~ thank you for your message. To specify the problem, we need your help to email us (contact@asuswebstorage.com) and provide more details of your problem:
1. Operational steps 2. Screenshot of the error message 3. The failure time (GMT+8) 4. O/S, and the version number of HomeCloud program and 5. The device model.