A call to all unhappy users

[ 41024 View / 32 Reply ]

Back 123

I have just started using both Box.com and Cubby.com.  The uploads and synchronization are almost instantaneous.  Asus Webstorage - bye bye!

Whoever coded the latest update needs to have their internship cancelled and let a real coder have at it. Everything was fine until the latest update. I wish I could return to the previous version as it was working :-(

First, we feel really sorry for not responding to your inquiry in time. Our engineers spent some time checking the problem, and we’ve found the solution yesterday (July 9).

We believe that the service cannot connect was caused by one of the adjustments that was meant to improve the performance of system server from July 4th to 8th. During this period, our partial customers were affected by this adjustment and might not normally use all functions of ASUS WebStorage service (especially for those who upgraded WebStorage program to V.2.1.7.374). We feel deeply sorry for the inconvenience may cause you with and expect your understanding on this issue.

In order to resolve this issue, please visit our download page (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/downloads/) to install the latest released WebStorage program (V.2.1.8.381). Please help us to install it and log in our service again.

Should you have any further questions after updating the program, please do not hesitate to contact us (email to contact@asuswebstorage.com). Thank you for your consideration.