A call to all unhappy users

[ 38459 View / 32 Reply ]

Okay ASUS. Many, many users are reporting that this isn't working. I feel totally ripped off that I paid for a year and it worked about 3 months out of the year. I guess its time to take the fight to the online forums at every site that could possible have someone that might think about buying this.

For every user that it didn't work for - go to a site that you frequent and post a note to help others avoid paying for this. If you're techy enough to worry about off site backup you are probably on many sites that have others that would think about it.

I for one will post someone on WEGOTSERVED.COM - that's a good starting point.

Unfortunately I must agree with I as I experienced similar results.  They need to get their act together on this or go home!

For me is working fine.
Nelsonf05

there does seem to be quite a few unhappy users on the forums here. One of the things that is holding me back for paying for the service at the moment. Hopefully they can get one or two people to at least respond and keep customers informed of what is going on as per their complaints.

Another unhappy here... Slow, buggy etc. For me i have free account for a year, but it was one reason i selected transformer tablet...

I´m unhappy too, I paid for one year of service and the sync is full of bugs!
I´ll post warning msgs in all forums I uselly visit!

I filled a request (CS20111119005) two weeks ago and the problem was not fixed.
I never had any problem with sugarsync before, I´m going back to that service.

Same here... MySync dosen't work. Files uploded by pc, tablet, web and all the time folder is empty.

Reply 7# lonelyisland 's post

I too have already contacted support and have not had a reply...

I have the same problem, "my sync folder" is empty, all datas gone, but the used volume show 316 MB, i ´very unhappy.
Also my request doesn´t answer.
:-((((((

I asked several questions in the past, one got answered, the others not - the answer did not help. Since yesterday I cannot access my uploaded files via any interface (web, xp-client, android-client) anymore ...

I have read elsewhere that ths is a widespread issue and that support is absolutely no help at all. Very disappointed as the service could be very usefull if it actually worked.

Issue after issue and i get very slow customer service. Now I have 10+GB of bussiness documents trapped somewhere in limbo and I cant actually speak to a real person to get this issue fixed. Oh ya and my Transformer tablet is continually being told by the ASUS Webstorage Server that i am not connected to the internet. I would say that i am a very dissatisfied customer. Also i am had to have my assistant go to the office today and email me my presentation tomorrow so that I can download it to a micro SD and then transfer it to my Eee pad.

Reply 12# georgmayer 's post

I had exactly the same experience, what has happened to my data and how do you get it back do you know ?

I Discovered One Issue

I've been playing with Webstorage and MEar all morning and it's been driving me crazy.  I think I found one of the issues.  I tried Backup of my music files and they showed up in Webstorage but not MEar.  I discovered that AAC and MP4 files are supported in Web storage but no MEar and therefore couldn't be seen.  That's kind of ridiculous but at least it explains why I can upload files but not "See" Them.  I won't upgrade past free until new file formats are supported.