Think it's an install issue

[ 3263 View / 3 Reply ]

After 3 tries................ I think it's an install issue.  I did get a screen to add members once the second time.  I'm not impressed with ASUS when it comes to software.  In fact, they need to get a clue.

Great motherboard... However, the worst software and support on the planet and possibly the universe.  Half of the software that came with this $500 dollar motherboard doesn't work.  Home Cloud being the worst.  Getting into this forum is challenging.  I'd blame it on the network, but I think it's an ASUS issue. 

Documentation would be nice.  I finally found out I needed to remove SQL server.  I don't want this piece of crap on my PC and I hope I've removed it all.

Hi governor1835 !

Thank you for your message. We have received your letter (case no CS20150914009). Our customer staff will respond to your inquiry A.S.A.P. Your patience is very much appreciated.

It's all good.  Please just remove the account.  I reloaded Windows 7 Pro and didn't install Home Cloud or Web Storage.  It was all for nothing however.  There are other software issues, like Daemon Tools and malware and I opened up ROG GameFirst and found an advertisement stating "Your Computer might be infected" (which is a joke) and we all know what kind of link that is.  I uninstalled GameFirst and was beging to wonder if any software provided from ASUS would actually remain on this computer. 

I've ordered a board from EVGA and I'll be sending this Rampage V Extreme to a violent death via sledge hammer.  No I understand why the BBB has a 3 three year old alert out for ASUS.