Support Win 10?

[ 8964 View / 7 Reply ]

As title,

now that the Win 10 is released, does Remote Drive support Win 10?

if not, when will it be supported

thx

Reply 1# u9831810 's post

Hi u9831810 !

We feel regret to let you understand that Remote Drive has not supported Win 10 O/S. However, we care very much regarding your request, and we will refer your voice to Product Dep. as user's feedback and will keep collecting similar voices in order to affect the direction of our product. Thank you for willing to share your precious idea with us!

Should you have any further questions, please email to contact@asuswebstorage.com and let us know. Your continued support is very much appreciated.

Hello,

it's really disappointing, that Win10 is not supported yet.

I have updated my PCs from Win8.1 to Win10 and realized that RemoteDrive is not working.

Integration in windows explorer is imho an important feature of a cloud service.
Please add support for Win10 as soon as possible!

Is there any other possibilitiy to integrate webstorage folders smoothly into windows explorer?

Reply 3# humpridge 's post

Hello humpridge !

Thank you for your message. We will refer your voice to Product Dep. as user's feedback. Please accept our sincere apology for the limitation at present. We believe your suggestions will positively affect the direction of our product in the future. Thank you for willing to share your precious idea with us.

If you have any further question in ASUS WebStorage, please do not hesitate to contact us (email to us contact@asuswebstorage.com) Your continued support is very much appreciated.

Hello,

Is there any news yet on supporting Windows 10?
The sync feature is not sufficient in my situation, because I have very little diskspace.

Any news on when we could expect this would be greatly appreciated

Is there an answer to this yet?  Must be possible for you to make it work in W10.

Come on !!!!!

Reply 6# david.m.k 's post

Hi david.m.k !

We feel regret to let you understand that Remote Drive has not supported Win 10 O/S. However, we care very much regarding your request, and we will refer your voice to Product Dep. as user's feedback and will keep collecting similar voices in order to affect the direction of our product. Thank you for willing to share your precious idea with us!

Reply 7# captainawscloud 's post

Anyway web storage still working on w10