Where is the Control Panel?

[ 4908 View / 1 Reply ]

I have Windows 8 and I downloaded Webstorage. I got not really what I expected (the Control Panel) but only a kind of File Explorere with the contain of the folders I wish to synchronise. But where is the CONTROL PANNEL with all additional features (back-ups etc.)? I looked everywhere (also under Programs) and I found nothing.

Reply 1# RLAPPAS 's post

hi RLAPPAS !

To provide our users a better using experience, we’ve updated “Suite” to the latest version “WebStorage” program. Thus, the control panel is not supporting in the new version. However, the backup function can also be manually opened in WebStorage program.

Here are the steps:
Install ASUS WebStorage on your computer and login; right-click on the Webstorage icon in the tool bar (at the lower right-hand corner on your desktop screen) and select Settings -> Info -> Backup Info. Select 'Open backup Function'. When you activate the backup function for the first time, the system will prompt you to configure the path of the file you wish to backup.

Please refer to the following FAQ link to help you check this out.
https://support.asuswebstorage.com/estorage/eservice/1033/FAQViewKBArticle.aspx?kbarticleid=32dc4745-c3f6-e211-b540-00155d01c002

If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us (email to contact@asuswebstorage.com) Thank you for your continuous support and understanding.