Login to asuswebstorage through proxy

[ 5785 View / 5 Reply ]

I couldn't login to asus webstorage on my PC using windows client (ASUSWebStorageRemoteDrive2.1.1.259). I access internet using proxy may be it is the cause of failed login. Do I have possibility to setup proxy before login on windows client?

Reply 1# likevovo 's post

Hi likevovo ~

To set the proxy, please check the following info
[url]https://support.asuswebstorage.com/estorage/eservice/1033/FAQViewKBArticle.aspx?kbarticleid=b0ccc753-c1f6-e211-b540-00155d01c002[/url]

If you still cannot log in with ASUSWebStorageRemoteDrive2.1.1.259, please provide us the following info, and email to [email]contact@asuswebstorge.com[/email]:

1. The screenshot of error message (login fail)
2. The ID
3. The failure time (GMT+8)
4. Windows O/S

Once we receive the above info, our engineers will help you to resolve the issue A.S.A.P.
Your patience is very much appreciated.

Hi captainawsclous,

I read this info about setting proxy but when I make right click on WebstorageRemoteDrive icon nothing is happening.

1. Screenshot:
2. ID: likevovo@gmail.com
3. Failure time: 22.01.2015 8:00 GMT
4. Windows 7.

Reply 3# likevovo 's post

HI likevovo !

Thank you for the reply. The proxy setting is for WebStorage program, and it does not support Remote drive.

To clarify the log-in fail problem, please email us to contact@asuswebstorage.com
and offer the following info:
1.    Your WebStorage ID
2.    The time
3.    The screenshot of error message
4.    The O/S

NOTE: please note in the email that you have posted the problem in our forum. Our engineers will help you to resolve the issue once we receive the letter. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks captainawsclous,
Web storage application works correctly with proxy settings. It would be great to include proxy settings to remote drive too in next releases.

Reply 5# likevovo 's post

Hello likevovo ~

Thank you for your reply. We will refer your voice (to include proxy settings to remote drive in the next releases) to Product Dep. as user's feedback. Please accept our sincere apology for the limitation at present. We believe your suggestions will positively affect the direction of our product in the future. Thank you for willing to share your precious idea with us.

If you have any further question in ASUS WebStorage, please do not hesitate to contact us. (email to contact@asuswebstorage.com) Your support and understanding is very much appreciated.