no synch is happening and I get error

[ 3173 View / 3 Reply ]

Is the site down  because my files did not sync and I get an error message for the web.
unknown error please try again (-1)
not good!

Reply 1# mariegoodwyn 's post

Hi mariegoodwyn~

Please reply us the following information to sort out the problem:
1. Please provide us the browser and its version.
2. Please take the screenshot of the error message "unknown error please try again (-1)"
3. The failure time (GMT+8)
4. Please describe your operation steps
5. Your WebStorage ID

Please email us the above info to contact@asuswebstorage.com
Once we receive your reply, our support team will help you to resolve the problem. Your patience is very much appreciated.

Hey,

I'm familiar with this problem. Everytime I am logged on and try to upload something after I downloaded something I get this error message in the progress bar of the upload. To upload something I need to refresh the page. This will bring me to the sign in page or even the public home page of asuswebstorage.com. Then I sign in again, go to the right folder, where I upload the document.
This same problem with signing in if I want to do something on the drive is when I want to download a document. Everytime I want to download a document I need to sign in again. Even if the time between two downloads is only a couple of seconds. This is very frustrating, costs time and doesn't make the uses of the storage as good as Asus says.
I already tried to use another browser, but after using IE, FF and Chrome and different versions of them all, it didn't help.
I hope you can help me with this problem.

Reply 3# meau90 's post

Hi meau90 ~

Please reply us the following information to sort out the problem:

1. Please provide us the browser (IE, FF and Chrome ) and its versions.
2. Please take the screenshot of the error message (if any)
3. The failure time (GMT+8)
4. Please describe your operation steps in the letter.
5. Your WebStorage ID

Please email us the above info to contact@asuswebstorage.com
Once we receive your reply, our support team will help you to resolve the problem. Your patience is very much appreciated.