0 items in MySyncFolder???

[ 4706 View / 6 Reply ]

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/  <MySyncFolder> shows 0 items..

my local copies of the files went missing this morning! fortunately found them in the recycle bin. I never deleted them.
Then I went on to restore them in the asus storage folder, they all went green checked again. but when I visited asuswebstorage.com, MySyncFolder is not showing any files unlike before.

what went wrong?

thanks

WOW!!!!
THEY ARE ALL IN THE RECYCLE BIN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

NOW WHAT IS HAPPENING??!!!

Hi the_eicer !

To clarify your problem,  we will need you to do some easy checks below for eliminating some potential possibilities and self-helping:

Please check your ASUS WebStorage software versions and make sure that they all have been gotten up to date in the first place (all device, please). https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/downloads/

If the situation can't get any better after the update, please provide us the following information: (email to contact@asuswebstorage.com)

1. The missing files' name
2. The time you uploaded these data (GMT+8) ; The time you found the data missing (GMT+8)
3. Log (Steps: right-click on the WebStorage icon on the toolbar >> Support >> Get the log files)
4. Have you used our program on more than one device? If yes, how many devices you used?
5. The WebStorage ID?

Once we receive your reply, our engineers will help you to resolve this issue ASAP.

Your patience and understanding is very much appreciated.

this is also happening on my Asus laptop.

laptop's asus storage version is v 2.1.9.384, I dunno when can I check my destop's version maybe next week.

1)as for the filenames... they are a lot. 90% are pictures. btw All files are affected not just some.
2)cant remember when I uploaded them. they are pictures from different events. I didnt uploaded them all at once. I found them 1st missing at around lunch time 2014-10-26.
3)????
4) I have it on a desktop, an asus laptop and an asus transformer tablet
5)the_eicer@hotmail.com

thanks for responding

Reply 4# the_eicer 's post

Hi the_eicer

Thank you for the reply. Our customer staff has replied to you (case no. CS20141028018). Should you have any further questions, please contact the staff for further assistance. Your patience is very much appreciated.

thank you too

i replied with the logs that they need.

hmmm... why not have the support done here in the forums? maybe some other guys may have the same problem, then this thread could be beneficial to many

Reply 6# the_eicer 's post

Hi the_eicer !

Thank you for your message. Our engineers are looking into this problem.
Your problem requires personal information (such as log files, and operating behaviors). To protect your privacy of information, our engineers will contact you by the email to assist you with this issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.