Auto folder and file backup

[ 8987 View / 6 Reply ]

I use the android app, and would love it if I could set a folder (eg. My picture folder) to auto backup when connected by wifi,  as I can with the desktop client.

Thanks for the suggestion,
maybe this feature will be added to the plan.

thanks, it would be great to get this before google build the feature into android,

it would be better with webstorage as i'd like to backup my pictures to my collections - which is where i backup my PC pictures - its good to have everything in one place

+1 

I would also make automatic backup on mysyncfolder. :-)

many of the features i want from asus are now being developed by google ... i've just downloaded google + - it does exactly what we want webstorage to do, it automatically searches through my phones memory looking for pictures, then automatically uploads them to my google account using the picasa picture manager. it even has options to wait until you are charging or have a wifi connection before it uploads.
I hope Asus move quickly with improvements to webstorage, although i've paid for 2 years subscription, it's tempting to move  to google for backup of pictures and music because it integrates so nicely with my android phone as well as PC.

By backup you mean sync like the desktop app? Yes, I would like that as well.

As well as I