Instant Upload on Android

[ 6263 View / 7 Reply ]

I cannot find the setting in my Android app to choose the folder I want to instant upload. It some how chose a pictures folder but it is not the folder that my phone saves pictures too. Please help me change the instant upload directory on my Android device!

Reply 1# lancepehrson 's post

I guess the instatn upload only works on Gallery folders, where you stored the photo taken by the device.

I am told that the directory cannot be changed. Guess this function is only worked in the Gallery folder!

The instand upload folder is default-setting in "Gallery", where the camera saves the photos to. It cannot be changed.

Please, in my smartphone, galaxy note 3, if connection, is not present, and i take photos, the sinchronized job, stopped, and i  will start it manualy, if not, the photos, will not sent to cloud .

I think that sinchronized job, must will active, automaticaly.

thank

hi, thank you for your message.
”Instant upload” functions only when photo taken with your mobile devices to Gallery, and system automatically upload them to the folder you choose. In other words, instant upload only supports uploading files on “Gallery” folder. Since this feature is only supported by the latest version WebStorage app, please get it up-to-date first: https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/downloads/
After get it to the latest version, please log in the WebStorage app >> Settings >> Check “Instant Upload”. In the meantime, please make sure the internet connection work well on your mobile device.

If you have done the above steps but still failed to upload the photo (from Gallary) instantly, please provide us the following info and email to contact@asuswebstorage.com

1. Please log in app >> Settings >> take the screenshot of “Instant upload” with the check mark
2. The error message screenshot (if any)
3. Please take a screenshot on “upload queue” after you take a pictures
3. The WebStorage ID you used on the mobile device
4. The WebStorage app version number
5. The mobile device name and its operation system

Thank you for your patience and understanding

I LIKE TO LET KNOW TO YOU, OTHER DISFUNCTION , ON "INSTANT UPLOAD" .

IF I MANUAL, UPLOAD FROM THE SMARTPHONE, ONE FILE( TEST, VIDEO OR OTHER)  TO ONE FOLDER OF ASUSWEBSTORAGE SPACE,  AFTER THIS OPERATION, THE FOLDER THAT I USED, BECOME  AUTOMATIC THE" INSTANT UPLOAD FOLDER", FOR ALL PHOTOS, AND THIS IS NOT CORRECT .
I MUST  SET  OTHER TIME, THE EXACT FOLDER TO INSTAT UPLOAD ( FOR PHOTOS)

Reply 5# captainawscloud 's post

try this http://indexapk.net/android-apps/asus-webstorage-apk.html

Reply 7# aanrusmanto88 's post

Thank you for your message. If you have any problem using our service (ASUS WebStorage), please email us (contact@asuswebstorage.com) with more details of your question, including the operational steps, screenshots/picture of error message, failure time, etc. Once we receive your reply, our support team will help you to solve the problem A.S.A.P. Your patience and support is very much appreciated.