SUPERNOTE PRO DOES NOT CONNECT TO MY ACCOUNT

[ 7611 View / 6 Reply ]

Do you met that bug? Supernote Pro is unable to login using my account webstorage datas ; it is permanently telling me that login failed ! useless to say the dats are correct!!!

hi olivier.gebuhre,
to your inquiry, could you please contact our customer service staff for further assistance?
contact@asuswebstorage.com
thank u

did you solve your problem? I have the same issue!

Same problem here.
I've activated the web storage in the Asus Memo Pad I bought yesterday, I have also activated it in my Windows PC, and now I see that I can't synchronize the notes I take in the Asus tablet because the Supernote pro I have in my PC doesn't allow me to log in.
That's annoying. I need a solution, please. I would appreciate very much some help.

23 Ago. Thanks to the latest upgrade supernotepro is working fine.

I'm experiencing the same problem on Win7, logged into the the cloud but won't connect with Supernotes regardless

HI all:

Thank you for the messages. We are distressed to learn that the service you received is unsatisfactory. To sort out the problem, we need your help to email us (contact@asuswebstorage.com) and provide more details of your problems:

1. Please describe your problem with the detailed operational steps
2. The screenshot/pictures of error message
3. The failure time (GMT+8)
4. O/S version, and the version of Supernote Pro app
5. The device (model name)

Once we receive your reply, our engineers will help you to check out the problem immediately. Your patience is greatly appreciated.